
Sunday was our anniversary! I can't believe that we have been married for three years. It is so strange because I feel like we have been together forever...I know we dated for ever, but it feels like more than that! Kendall and I are in such a great time in our lives right now. Things are going great. He got a call this last week and the Union is finally ready for him, so he gets to start school soon, he gets a raise and life is moving forward. I guess the best words I can think of to describe us right now is comfortably happy! He really is the love of my life and it is a humongous blessing to have such a thoughtful and fun husband.

I am so excited for Saturday to come! Since Sam and I have been sick we decided to celebrate our anniversary on the 22nd instead of the 16th. We decided to go stay a night at the Inn on the Hill.
We will be staying in the Arches room. Kendall and I haven't been anywhere just the two of us since our honeymoon, so we are really looking forward to this. We are going to go downtown and do a session at the temple...which I'm also really looking forward to because I've only been in the Salt Lake temple when we were married and we've done a session there once. Then we are going to bum around downtown and get some dinner. It should be a great weekend! A big thanks to Mom and Dad Johnson for being willing to watch Sam overnight! We've never left him overnight before so I'm hoping he will be okay for them! Only 5 days till we get to go!!!
6 months ago

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Have a great weekend and enjoy the time alone! It is always nice to get away and have no kids around. But it is also nice to have the little ones around too. =) Congratulations to Kendall! That is great!!
Post a Comment