Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a Crazy Night!!!

So, last night Krista and I went to Heartland paper and met Laura, to get our free five dollars worth of goodies and I found some really fun ribbon and a really great patterned paper. We had so much fun and when I got home I was so excited to scrapbook...I haven't really felt that way since I submitted my stuff to Hall of Famer! Kendall and I watched the biggest loser (my favorite show) then he went to basketball and I got Sam to sleep. Then it was go time! I ended up scrapping until 4:00 in the morning. Sickness? I'd say so. It was so nice to have the whole house be quiet and to just focus on my pages. These are the pages I cranked out...What do you think? I got the idea from here. Also, here is a link to my small little photo gallery at creating keepsakes.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for the sweet words, girl! =) You won the digital bubble RAK...if you're into digi..so e-mail me! (michelle.a.clement@gmail.com). Cute pages and happy day!

Berry Family said...

What cute pages! I don't think I have ever been up that late/early scraping by myself. If there is a scrap buddy - no problem! Glad you got some time to work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails