Friday, March 7, 2008

Thanks Auntie Krista!

On Tuesday this week Sam I had quite a fun and crazy day! We drove Kendall to his drop off point for his carpool at 6:30 am, then we went home and got ready to head to Krista's house for a day full of scrapbooking. When we got there she had organized all of her alphabets so nicely that I decided that I wanted to do some organizing instead of scrapping. At 12:00 we went to Roberts and found a killer deal on our button making supplies and decided to make buttons for the rest of the day. After we picked up Kyle from preschool we had some lunch and then got started on making our fabulous buttons! We are freakin' geniuses. They turned out so cute and we had such a party. Then the very talented auntie Krista took some pictures of Sam that turned out so great. What a handsome boy! Thanks Kray for a fun and very productive day!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

FREAKIN' CUTE BOY!!! [lol]

Becky Hancock said...

Dang he is cute!!!! Does he have any friends???? I have a daughter I would love to set up!!!
Love,
Beck & Kenny

Berry Family said...

He is such a little stud! I love the stylish hair. I still can't decide who he looks like. If you guys are ever up north, let us know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails