Monday, April 14, 2008

HOF submission

I have decided to post my layouts from my Hall of Fame entry. If you've already seen them, just ignore this post! Let me know what you think!

Assignment A: Journal your passion.


















Assignment B: Photo Extraordinaire

















Assignment C: Inventive Technique


















Assignemnt D: Designing with 3 or more photos.


















Assignment E: Color Watch.

















Assignment F: Crafty Combo.












My 4 favorite layouts:




9 comments:

Jenn said...

You wouldn't happen to have another copy of that cute pic would you?

emily anderson said...

wow! this is great! i love all the details on here...nice work!

Berry Family said...

They are way cute! Love the creativity!!

Pamela said...

Love it all! You have a unique and wonderful style!!! Don't be discouraged but keep submitting your work--it is great! :)

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

The sunflower photo is fabulous! I love them all actually!

Anonymous said...

Erin you are so talented, and your work inspires me! Don't be discouraged, keep submitting your work, it WILL happen for you!

Anonymous said...

I love your LOs. You have a style all your own and its creative and unique, you should be proud. I love the 16 year-old boy one. Don't be disappointed they are lovely.

Anonymous said...

I liked your submission, maybe it was too original and not product-y enough to sell lots of sponsor stuff, and they do want to push the product to have us buy it all up. Enjoy it yourself, you have a talent.

Anonymous said...

great, great LOs!!! love your style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails