Last night Kendall and I got into the biggest fight of our whole relationship. He had been talking to John, a guy he works with, whose wife had just given birth to their first son. Apparently they had decided to name their son John after him. Well Kendall came home so mad because I didn't want to name Sam after him...I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but the week before Sam was born Kendall had mentioned that he wanted to name Sam after him. Last night Kendall had mentioned that he thought it still wasn't too late to change Sam's name and I was like "Whatever! That would be so crazy!" Thinking that the whole stupid fight was over I got a call today from the Recorder's office confirming the change of Samuel Charles Johnsons name to Kendall Wayne Johnson. I was so confused and frustrated that I started crying on the phone to this poor guy who after about five minutes started laughing and assuring me that it was all just an elaborate joke that Kendall had set up to play on me...and if you believe this story you must not have remembered that today is april first!!!
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment