Thursday, April 24, 2008

My latest project

I am so proud of myself! I was inspired by Liz's darling sewing kit so I decided to make my own, and seeing how I am not the greatest seamstress I really like the finished product! Plus it was pretty fast to make!




These are a couple of pictures I snapped today. Sam was being so silly, he drives his trucks on everything, and now he's decided that his legs make great hills. Also, a shot of dad and Sam just chillin' watching tv together.

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

Way cute! So creative and it looks like it was super easy! Isnt it great to finish a sewing project!? I am not a seamstress at all either. Ya did a great job!

Liz said...

Oh how I love it when one of my sisters copy ME! But all the credit goes to our Mother - she made us these when we were teens. Very, very cute fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails