The name of the game is bag tag, and the rules are:
1~ Show a picture of your purse.
2~ Tell (Since I don't have my camera with me) what contents are in your bag! No Cleaning first.
Here it is...it is an old bag I'd gotten a while ago from Old Navy that I decided needed some sprucing up so I got out my paints and DMC Floss.
My purse is kind of gross right now because we've just been camping...I have 3 diapers, wipes, wallet, 3 pens, sunglasses for me and Sam, Kendall's keys, my cell phone, 2 pieces of gum, receipts, water bottle, 2 sugar free jolly ranchers, notebook for writing down ideas, 2 chapsticks, some sticky notes with random info on them, and a bag of goldfish for Sam. Wow, I have a ton of stuff in my purse!
I tag Krista, Samantha, and Liz!
6 months ago

2 comments:
I did it!
I love your purse, no the doctor didn't say that flip-flops were the reason that my knees are screwed up, he just said that it isn't going to help my knees get better if I wear then, so I have to wear special supports so that the arch in my feet will get better, thus leading to my knees getting better! To tell you the truth, I am a little confused about how it will all work out in the end myself!
Love, Special J
Post a Comment