Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun-ness!

What a fabulous weekend! I have such a great husband! But I will tell you about that later...First off, all of my sisters and their daughters met at Applebees, down at the Gateway. We had a great dinner and all 19 of us were, I'm sure, quite the spectacle. We then went down to the fountains and proceeded to get soaked, all for the sake of cute pictures. (I sometimes think scrapbookers are a little insane!) But the pictures did turn out really cute, and although we almost froze to death, we had a blast.My favorite part of the event was running all the way back through Gateway mall to our cars, soaking wet, and stopping at the fudge shop to get some treats...leaving them a huge puddle to mop up (sorry to the cute girls that worked there). Then everyone came back to mom's house and the party continued. I love spending time with the girls of the family. We have such a great time together. Then the next morning Kendall had gone to play basketball and I thought to donate blood, but he was out setting up my surprise mother's day present! He is so cute. He came home with some beautiful pink roses (my favorite), made complete with the white carnation that Sam had picked out, an awesome card that sang our song, and the movie No Reservations. We were going to go for a bike ride, but since I left my purse in Becky's car the night before we had to drive all the way to her house to pick it up, on account of I couldn't go to church the next day without my makeup!!! So after the hour and a half drive there and back we went to Chili's for lunch. Then after Sam had gone to bed we watched our new movie in the back yard in the hammock. It was a great mother's day.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I didn't know that Kendall brought you flowers that Sam helped pick out! How cute is that?! What a thoughtful husband!

Pamela said...

Love those pictures...they are great! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails