I'm so glad this weekend is over!!! Why, you ask??? Well, Kendall worked four 10's so he had Friday off (YEAH!), we started the day off by doing the final clean sweep of the garage in preparation for the big yard sale. After 5 hours of working we decided to go swimming. I found Sam some new swim trunks and shirt from Old Navy and he is so adorable. I don't have any pictures of him in them yet, but I will get some soon. He didn't like how cold the water was at first, but by the time we left he would scoot into the water into our arms! The bonus touch of hilarity from our experience is that he likes to lap up the water like a dog...what a silly boy! Then the craziness began! The "grills" were here getting ready for the yard sale and I had a party going through Becky's darling girl clothes! I did buy $13.00 worth of clothes from her, and yes I do know that I don't have a daughter and that I'm not even pregnant, but they were so cute and I couldn't pass them up!!!
Saturday was nutso!!! After hauling all the crap out to sell (none of which was ours), the girls ended up making somewhere around $800.00! Pretty successful day! So, yes...I am so glad this weekend is over because the work that goes into a yard sale takes a lot of time and effort, and I am so happy to be done with it!
6 months ago

2 comments:
Do you think that secretly she is really pregnant and is just trying to wait until the candle gets passed around on Sunday?
I don't think she is secretly pregnant, but if she is itching to buy baby clothes it won't be long. P.S. Jessica and I found the cutest baby quilt fabric the other day with Erin in mind. Coincidence, I don't think so!
Post a Comment