Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Do


Okay, this is a little freaky I know...but I am getting my hair cut into an A-line tomorrow and I was wondering what it would look like, so I went to this website and tried on different hairstyles. I am really liking this length, what do you think??? Obviously I won't have the long hair that was from my original hair peeking out of the bottom...I WILL NOT be having a Lizzy rendition of the short and long hair cut!!! I'll post pictures after my appointment. (P.S. I was messing around with the eyeliner tool...that's why my eyes are all of a sudden smoky.)

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

It looks way cute! Excited to see the updated picture. (Side note: My mom is here and we are going to stop by Gary & Sue's tomorrow late afternoon. So if you guys are around, we will see ya!)

Steph said...

That is so funny (I can't stop laughing). I think the hair do suites you. I am excited for the after picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails