
Happy father's day to the best dad and husband ever! It is such a huge blessing in my life to be married to the guy who knows me better than anyone ever has! We have been together since we were sophmores in highshcool...8 years now...holy cow that is crazy!!! One of my favorite things ever is watching Kendall and Sam together...wrestling, reading, sleeping, being silly... They are my life and I can't imagine what I would do without them.
Sorry for my crappy blogging the last little while, I haven't had much to write about, but since I have been receiving complaints I promise to do better. I have been feeling really creative lately and can't wait to break out the scrapbook supplies this week. I will be posting some pictures of fun projects this week. For now, here is a picture of all of the crazy Thomson clan kids (except for Ben, who wasn't here) from our 2008 Thomson family campout. As you can see Samuel is screaming his head off...that is because unclie Dan decided to drop a huge rock in the freezing cold river in front of the kids and Sam got drenched. We had such a blast and can't wait till next years crazy campout!!!
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment