On Monday morning Liz and I were talking on the phone and on a very sudden whim decided to make some jewelery. So we both got ready, she got her and Chloe and Seth in their new very cute Mazda 3 and they drove down to Salt Lake. Jennifer met us and we had so much fun shopping for beads and running errands. These are the neclaces I made that night.



Then, on Tuesday we decided that taking the kids with us to run the rest of our errands would take forever, so somehow Liz managed to get Britty out of bed and she tended for us so we could go get the supplies to make these super cute jewelery holding frames, and to run the rest of our errands. Sadly, although I've made my own jewelery for a very long time, the poor excuse of a jewelery box was exactly that, a shoe box. Pathetic, I know. By the time we got done shopping we were wiped, so we didn't end up making the frames, but I just barely finished making mine, and it turned out so cute!




Then, on Tuesday we decided that taking the kids with us to run the rest of our errands would take forever, so somehow Liz managed to get Britty out of bed and she tended for us so we could go get the supplies to make these super cute jewelery holding frames, and to run the rest of our errands. Sadly, although I've made my own jewelery for a very long time, the poor excuse of a jewelery box was exactly that, a shoe box. Pathetic, I know. By the time we got done shopping we were wiped, so we didn't end up making the frames, but I just barely finished making mine, and it turned out so cute!

Then, if you'll recall, Jen and I went to Joanne's yesterday. This is the cute stuff I got from there. This is I think my favorite stamp font I've ever seen!!! I love it! I got this kit that had all of the rest of this cute stuff in it! I love the owls. Then on th big circles with designs those punch out. I thought it was so cute. On a final note, Sam has started saying cheeeeezzzz whenever the camera is out, so when I was taking the pictures of my jewelery he was following me around saying cheese!!!







4 comments:
My goodness you make beautiful jewlery!
I have posted mine now, too!!!
Super cute jewlery! Making it is such fun and for gives the different look. Nice work!
I love the alphabet stamp... where did you get it???-- BECKY THe jewelry is cute too!!!
Your little boy is so darn cute! I can't even believe how creative you are. I love everything you do. I do have to say, being creative is a great talent to possess!
Post a Comment