Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update, and more drama

The other night Kendall and I took Sam to McDonalds...his favorite play spot...and he absolutely loved that he could see us and wave from these cool clear spots in the playground.


As I mentioned before I was having a very dramatic hair week, well it just so happened that the tale didn't end with the dissapearing blonde, after I washed out the dark dye my hair was a lovely shade of eggpantish red. Although it's really growing on me, at first I was a little nervous. What do you think?
















This is the before and after of Sam's spaghetti dinner experience. He loves spaghetti and always makes a mess...luckily this time I took his clothes off before he ate so we just had to throw him in the tubby. All during dinner and while I've been posting this he says "dirty, dirty."

Last but not least, I was suckered into doing a booth at the Relief Society Food storage activity about baking wheat bread. This is the bread I made for people to sample. It turned out pretty good and it was funny, I discovered that I absolutely love the smell of fresh ground wheat. When I was making this yesterday I realized that this smell brought back tons of memories of childhood, my mom would always have us grind the wheat for her, and although I've done this a lot as an adult this was the first time those memories hit me...weird huh!

5 comments:

Berry Family said...

Super cute hair! And homemade bread is the best! Too bad I am behind on making ours. Mike will just have to go buy a loaf while I can't do it. ha-ha

Liz said...

I really like your hair! Sam's spaghetti dinner looks prety good too!

thebellcrew said...

Same for me as far as the bread goes, my mom used to always grind the wheat too--I miss that! Oh and love the hair not many people can pull of red but I think it looks great on you!

Steph said...

Sam is a baby no more!! He is sure growing into a handsome little man. Oh, and I like the hair.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I like your hair color. I think it is always so cute. So, are you 18 weeks pregnant? That is what is says on your ticker count. You're further ahead of me. When is your due date?

Related Posts with Thumbnails