Thursday, November 6, 2008

What the...


Last night I had the most bizarre dream that my mom married Hulk Hogan! Psycho!!! I have been having the craziest dreams with this pregnancy...but I have to admit, having my mom marrying the Hulk was actually one of my more normal dreams. I am constantly waking up with the horrible vivid memories of K or I cheating on each other. With S, I had really scary and morbid dreams, and for some crazy reason with this one I'm having dreams that actually make me mad at K in the morning. For those of you who don't know this about me, I am not the most pleasant person when I am awoken, and I usually have no memory of being rude. So the other day K called me from work and asked if I was okay. I said of course, how come?...his reply was that I was unusually cold and rude to him before he left. As it turned out I had one of my now common dreams...horrible!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I used to have the same experience... I would wake up crying and he couldn't understand why I was so upset!!!

Wendy

Liz said...

How cool would that be though, the Hulk Hogan. I remember when I used to think my Dad was that strong!!!

Berry Family said...

I get all my fabric at Jo-Anns. This sounds crazy but oh well .... The one up here in Riverdale is always changing their fabric out so much, that I go once a week and look.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I have the craziest dreams too! It must be a pregnancy thing. Every night I have about 2 or 3 different dreams all crazier than the next. That is funny how you react to such dreams!

Related Posts with Thumbnails