1.How long have you been together? We started liking each other in 1999! When we were both Sophmores, but I couldn't officially date until January of 2000 when I turned 16. Holy crap, that means 9 years!
2.How long did we date? We dated until December of 2002 when K left for his mission, and although we remained together, I dated other people...then we got married 3 months after he got home in March of 2005.
3. How old is he? 25
4. Who eats more? Have you seen this boy eat???
5. Who said, "I love you," first? K did. We were driving home from somewhere {I was driving}, I think our Senior year, and he just all of a sudden said I love you and I just about crashed the car! I even think I just said thank you because I was so stunned.
6. Who is taller? K
7. Who does the laundry? I do, but K helps me fold sometimes...my least favorite chore!
8. Who does the dishes? Usually me, but K is a big help.
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
10. Who pays the bills? That would be me.
11. Who mows the lawn? Again me, I actually like it.
12. Who cooks dinner? Me, but K does make great German pancakes.
13. Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments, but most people wouldn't think K is.
14. Who kissed who first? Kendall kissed me, but only after I asked our best friend Devin to tell him to kiss me...K's shy!
15. Who asked who out? We were in the same group of friends, so we were together all the time, but officially I asked him out first because my brother said he would call him if I didn't. We went and had a fire with Tommy and his friends.
16. Who proposed? K...3 days after my birthday.

17. Who is more sensitive? That would be me!
18. Who has more siblings? With 6 sisters and one brother, I do. K has 2 brothers and two sisters.
19. What were you doing ten years ago? I was in middle school crushing on Matt Coons.
20. Five things on my to-do list: Finish the cutest baby blanket ever, recharge the batteries on the remote control car, make breakfast, clean our rooms, make chicken cour don blue for dinner.
21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. Buy our dream house, buy a killer box style bronco, pay off all of our bills, Put a ton of money into savings
22. Three of my bad habits: I hate to clean the shower, so I delay it as long as possible, I get the junk food cravings late at night when I am reading or crafting, I tend to procrastinate because I like the pressure of having to have something done right away.
23. Five jobs I have had: Loan processor at Zion's bank, Cashier at Lowe's, office assistant at Genpak, Realtor & the best career ever... a MOM.

25. Things people don't know about me: I love to read, and have to limit myself to only reading at night or I get nothing done. I love making my own things so they are unique, and only I have them...or you could call me selfish.

3 comments:
How fun! You and Kendall are GREAT!
Yay for doing tags. I usually don't do them either, but this was seemed a little interesting when I got tagged with it.
Hey you are a winner in our Wire Whimsy drawing. We are giving away a Christmas tree, Candy cane, and ho ho ho set...email me (wirewhimsy@yahoo.com) and list the three in order of your prefrence. The first winner to email me gets their first choice!!
Post a Comment