Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thomson Family Party

This year, K and I were in charge of the Thomson Family Christmas Party. Instead of having the usual big crazy dinner and party, we decided it would be fun to simplify this year...get together to see the lights and have desert together. We ended up meeting at Tom and Jen's house, eating Dunford Doughnuts and chocolate milk, then heading over to see the beautiful lights. We were a little worried that the weather would hold out for us, but it ended up being a great night. The snow looked beautiful and it actually wasn't that cold. I hope everyone had a good time, I know we did!
This is my mom and dad walking down this gorgeous street.

K and S squinting through the snow!
My very sexy husband pushing S in the stroller...isn't he so hot???
The temple always looks so pretty during the Christmas Season.
A not so great family shot...lovin' the double chin!
Sam and I in front of the pond. I loved the manger scene out there this year!
K and I walking to our car after all the excitement. I was pretty tired after coralling S in all night.

2 comments:

Racheal said...

I can't believe you guys were there!! Travis and I took the girls to see the lights on Temple Square last night too! Funny we didn't bump into you and your SUPER CUTE family!

Becky Darling said...

The pictures are great!!!! The one of Mom & Dad is awesome!!! Good job on the Christmas Party, it seems like there is always an excuse for us not to go to the lights!!! THANKS!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails