Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Yesterday was such a great day! I woke up to a little squawk coming from the side of our bed...Miss Maggie decided she was hungry at about 5:00. Then, since we all went to bed at around 8:00 the night before {we had gotten home from camping, showered, then crashed!}, Sam came and joined us at around 5:30. Then sneakily Kendall and Sam took off upstairs. At about 6:00 I was rejoined by the two of them with a delicious breakfast made just for me, complete with a daffodil. After we enjoyed the food, the morning was topped off with a good old family tickle in bed. I don't know if anyone else does this, but we sometimes rough house and have tickle wars in bed...it's great! I also got my first cute/cheesy little present from Sam. At church they took pictures of the kids and put them on a cute little poem, then had the kids color on the page. Plus they made corsages. So cute!!! The whole Mother's day excitement was topped off with an hour long foot rub! Fabulous!!! I feel so loved!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So, not only are you adorable, but your Etsy shop is amazing! I will have to bookmark it for gift ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails