Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Some new things have been happening around here. Miss Maggie turned 3 months old on the 17th, and to celebrate we got her (really me) a present. Can you tell what it is?
Still can't tell?

Here is a close-up! I got her ears pierced!!! I absolutely love it. I know it is debatable, and that some of you think I'm mean, but I don't really care! No, just kidding, but she really only cried for about a second and then was smiling at the girl who pierced them. Plus, I figure, this way she won't have to remember the hurt...and come on, what girl wouldn't like to have her ears pierced??? Especially when they look so dang cute!!!Something else that's new is this: Sam normally calls himself boy...much to the enjoyment of our families...but we have been working on him saying his name. Sorry the movie is sideways, but I don't know how to change it.

S

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the pierced ears!

Wendy said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! It's been soooo long since mine have been that little! I miss the cute factor!

Lost in this Moment said...

I don't think it's mean at all to pierce a baby's ears. In fact, I wish my mom had gotten mine pierced when I was really young, and had me get all my lifetime shots then, too! It's best when they don't remember, I say. I got mine done when I was eight, and it was miserable cleaning them and rotating them at that age... they were so tender. She'll be glad they were done when she was a baby.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I still can hear him say his name is BOY. Cute earrings. You should be turned into child & family services for doing such a mean thing to a baby though! JK JK JK

Nichole said...

I LOVE the earrings!! She looks so cute with them...and without!

Krista McMillan said...

Very Cute I think she is so luck to have a Mom who is already helping her accessorize!!! Sam's video is awsome I love that he has two fingers down now!!!

Steph said...

Ahhh, no more boy. Racheal and I were just talking about that and she said that is her favorite of all time... bummer! But I guess he should learn his name sooner than later, eh?

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I love the ears pierced! That is awesome. Your family pictures look great too!

Kenyen said...

So cute!! We miss you guys! I wish I could see your kids in person I just love the little voices and the expressions at that age.
Maggie's earrings are awesome!! I have my girls ears done when they were 3 years old, but hey a girl needs girly things!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails