I have been anxiously awaiting this delivery of goodness to arrive for a while (only a couple of days)! I absolutely love felt! It is so versatile and absolutely inspiring to me when I have them all stacked up in their beautiful varieties of color! I have been having a hard time finding a good selection of color and finally thought to check on Etsy. Much to my surprise there were tons of shops that carried various colors! I chose this shop that carried real wool felt because she had and awesome selection and I could choose whatever colors I wanted in the amount I wanted. I am so pleased with this product and can't wait to make some goodies with these 36 lovelies!
6 months ago

4 comments:
Cool! Can't wait to see what you create!
YOU ARE A FREAK!!!
You do awesome things with felt. Like the cupcake on my t-shirt! :D
Oh my gosh! Your creations are so adorable! I rushed to buy felt but alas she appears to be sold out. Thanks for linking to Prudent Baby, we are having so much fun with it! If you have an idea for a DIY we would love to share one of your projects on the site. We haven't done any applique yet and that seems to be your specialty!
Jacinda from PrudentBaby
Post a Comment