Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow

Good grief I sure do stink at blogging lately! So sorry for my vagueness, and my lack of creativity lately, but I haven't been around much...and when I am, it feels like I am sewing. My shop has really started to take off, and I have received a huge wholesale order...16 onesies, for a lady who is opening a boutique in Maine. Cool huh! Plus, 3 more orders. Craziness! I am going to be trying some new dye on my onesies...I just received an awesome assortment of colors in the mail from Dharma Trading Co, and I can't wait to start. So I will post some pics from the results, and I finished that quilt I was talking about for Miss Mags and I have some new scrapbook pages to photog and post. So check back at the end of the week and if my poor fingers haven't fallen off by then I will have awesome pics posted.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so excited that your Etsy shop is doing well!

Lost in this Moment said...

So exciting, Erin! We're so happy for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails