I think I was at least as embarrassed as this poor dog! {Laura, promise you won't do this when you get a weiner dog!}
Okay, so on Sunday I had to go and nurse Maggie during class time. Normally this is no big deal, and we go to the mother's lounge. Well, on our way, we have to walk down a hallway that heads right towards where the Elders quorum meets...with their door open. So I'm walking, walking, holding Maggie and walking...when all of a sudden I realize my skirt is down around my knees!!! I was so shocked that I ran to behind the rescue of the jutting out womens restroom. Luckily a nice sister helped me by grabbing Mags so I could then pull up my skirt! How embarrassing!!! So, anywhoo...I need to get some smaller skirts!
6 months ago

7 comments:
That is awesome! And that costume is hilarious.
Were you wearing a slip? Case in point why I always wear a slip!!! Just in case you were wondering why I freaked out on Saturday when I had left my home on accident!!!!
Yes, luckily I was wearing a slip!
Oh honey! I have had some very close calls with bottoms slipping right off. One of these times... it won't be a close call anymore! Sounds like you weren't anywhere too public, at least, like the chapel?
I needed a good laugh, thanks!
Hilarious!!!!
I love the wiennie dog costume. Do you think i could make one for GUY sometimes he's a wiennie!!!!!!
LOVE THE STORY. I would have been in big trouble my underwear probally would have had a hole!!!!!! and i never where a slip!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment