I was pleasantly surprised Sunday evening when Sam came and asked me to come outside. He'd been helping Kendall shovel the sidewalks, so I thought it would be to see the clean walks, but this is what I found! Being Sam's first snowman, he was ecstatic; but, quite concerned that his hammer hilt was the snowmans nose.




I can't believe we got a picture of the two of them actually smiling...although Sam's smile is a little freaky!
Last but not least, this is a page I made this week. It isn't quite finished, there is a second page to the layout. The words are to the song "Then," by Brad Paisley.
6 months ago

5 comments:
Very cute Santa picture and the snowman is darling. What is a hammer hilt anyway? The scrapbook page is awesome too. I can't wait for things to slow down a little to get mine out again.
It's finally done, It's a miracle!!! How many days later!!! j/k Love all the pics!!! It's so great when the kids aren't afraid of Santa!! CUTE!!
FYI...a hammer hilt, is the end of a hammer. His little toy one has a piece of orange casing that slips on and off.
Darling, Darling, Darling!!! I showed Seth the picture of Sam's snowman and he is so, so jealous. I am interested in seeing what Kendalls hair looks like now...
I love the snowman!!!!! The picture with santa is darling. Maggie looks like she is already saying cheese!!!!!
Post a Comment