In my last post I mentioned that I was going to make this super cute dress for Maggie. I found it on Rachel Denbow's blog (this girl is so creative, I love her ideas!) It took me about an hour to make...of course without interuptions...train tracks to fix, a baby crying, bathroom breaks...it probably would have gone faster. I plan to make another one tonight, so I will see how long it really takes. Let me know what you think.
6 months ago


10 comments:
It is way cuter on Maggie than on the hanger!
And it's even cuter in person! (I saw it tonight when we stopped by.) Are you going to sell these on Etsy?
So darn cute!!
It's beautiful! You did a great job and thanks for crediting the tutorial!
Mind if I share it on my blog?
No Jenn, I'm not going to sell these. It wasn't my design, so I don't want to sell it. Plus, things I make for Maggie I like to be more unique.
So, so adorable! I think you should make one for you!!!
Cute dress, but it's the child in the dress that I want!! LOVE HER!
Super cute!!
i love it!!! She look cut in pretty much everything!!
REALLY cute! You are a wonder with all your wearable crafting.
Post a Comment