Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Proud mama, party of 1

Yes.
That's right.
My son, the boy who absolutely loves truck, trains, nee-nee's (Motorcycles), cars, and pretty much anything else that has wheels...decided for himself, that he wanted an art easel. I was so excited. He'd earned all of his marbles (a little experiment we are doing where he earns marbles for good behavior and doing chores) so this time he got to choose between going bowling or picking out a toy. He's been wanting a Cars game for a while and I totally expected him to pick that, but we'd been talking about an easel and that it has a chalkboard, paper, and a dry erase board to draw and paint on. And yes, my budding artist went with the easel! (Thank heavens, because I don't think another truck would fit into his box!!!)

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

Got to LOVE the Ikea Art Easel! We have it in our toy room & it keeps the girls busy for the longest time.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Is he drawing motorcycles and deer with bullet holes through their heads? If not my boys still have work to do!

Liz said...

Make sure and take pictures of all of his artwork! I can't wait to see the mess he makes with paints and chalks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails