Thursday, March 4, 2010

So cute!



I am in the process of making this dress right now!  I can't wait to finish it and get it on Maggie.  It is such a great pattern and I am so glad that I learned how to sew a shirred {aka super cute stretchy gathering at the top} dress.  I fell in love with this blog a couple of weeks ago, and seriously she has the best ideas ever!  I've now purchased two of her patterns from her Etsy shop and they are really great, easy to follow patterns. Check back a little later to see the finished product!
This is just a sneek peek of something super cute to come this week!  Be sure to check back!!!  I can hardly wait!!!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

So cute! I LOVE summer dresses...that is all Ava wore last year and I still put them on her with some leggins. I can't wait to restock her dresses! I'm excited to see the one you are making...I LOVE the fabric!

Racheal said...

My goodness girl... WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME!! You're amazing

Erin said...

I pretty much don't sleep when I get into the "create" mode. I really don't like to sew or craft while my kids are awake because I feel like I just get into the zone, then I stop to rehook up a trailer for the 50th time in a row, then wipe a butt, then start crafting again, then make snacks, then... pretty much I can't multi task being a mom and crafting without any screaming or freaking out at small stuff...that's why I stick to the night.

Jenn said...

Very cute fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Becky Darling said...

Can you teach me!!!! So cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails