We just found out that the home we are purchasing is going to be able to go FHA!!! Normally I wouldn't get that excited over this, but the "supposed" good deal we were getting with our previous lender ended up having some surprise fees that we weren't prepared for. So anywho...we should close within the next two weeks! I'm super excited and kind of nervous at the same time. It's been a while since we had a house payment, but I'm also very excited to start getting some sleep. I have been up most nights, pretty much since we put in an offer, with ideas racing through my mind. Even though I have most things situated the way I want on paper, colors picked, and project builds in mind...I still can't wait to get started!
6 months ago

1 comments:
Yahoo! I can't wait to be in the same boat again. Weird I know but I kind of enjoy all the work!
Post a Comment