I went in for my doctors appointment today and decided I needed to do a little clarification to a previous post. I had said that our family of 4 was increasing to a family of 5, but my doctor informed me today that we will officially be a family of 6!!! Yes, it's true...we are having twins! Seriously, when he showed me the ultrasound I thought he was kidding...you can never tell what they are showing you. but then he showed me the two beautiful little heart beats and then I started to cry! That is always my favorite part...when you get to hear the heart beat for the first time, only this time we are blessed to hear two strong and healthy hearts! So yes, we are still adjusting to the idea of two babies, and yes I am still in shock; but ultimately we are incredibly excited and recognize how extremely blessed we are. I was so surprised because Kendall is super excited. He has wanted twins since we were prego with Sam, so he took the news way better than I thought he would. Anyways, sorry this post is a little bit rambly, but that's kind of the way my mind is feeling today! Sam says it's going to be two boys for sure and was super excited that he has better odds now of getting a brother, but I think there's at least one girl in there. Any guesses???
Laura (my sister) called to inform me, very rudely might I add, that this is my own fault because I posted this picture and now that's what I'm going to look like!



11 comments:
Congratulations! So when are you due?
SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! my heart jumped when i read this! i am so happy for you and kendall...
Congratulations!!! Jeff Has some awesome names picked out if you guys need any sugestions!!! You'll have to ask him what they are!!!
Oh my gosh! I am sooo excited for you! Congratulations! I have always wanted twins!
Holy cow that's crazy! Congrats!!
Dan's always wanted twins too, what's their deal?
I am sure with your crafty mind they will be the best dressed twins that ever lived.
TWINS!!!! Congratulations you guys! That is exciting .... I am sure overwhelming, but super exciting!
Omi goodness, my bro and sis in law just had twin girls!they are so fun, congrats! Omi goodness!
Your mind must be boggling!!! Erin! How awesome is that?! I'm starting to regret declining that 13 week ultrasound... it really happens! Congrats, and I think one boy and one girl sounds perfect for a set of twins!
Erin! I'm so glad you found me, of course I remember you. Congratulations on twins! I love it. What a gorgeous family you have! I'm officially adding you to my reader- :) Congratulations!
NO WAY!!!! That is so dang exciting! CONGRATS!!!!
Do you remember posting this, Sam was right... and you almost looked like that lady in the picture, I'd had to have seen you in your bikini to make 100% sure!
Post a Comment