What a great weekend! I love conference weekend. We stayed at our own home this year and hung out. We made carmel popcorn, calzone's, a big breakfast, orange julius's and carmel apples. What a party. It was really nice to have a break from the craziness of life and just spend time together. We even got our garage mostly cleaned out so we can almost park in it...hooray!!!
Well, I don't have recent pictures, but I do have our front door make-over. This is the first attempt:
The color ended up being way too salmon-ey, so it was back to store...it really sucked because I didn't start painting it until 9:00 pm on a Saturday, so by the time I finished all the stores were closed. It had to sit like this over Sunday so all our neighbors were probably a little concerned about our color choice.
This is the color we decided on. It's called Royal Garnet by Valspar. I really like it, and am thinking it will look good with all the different decorating reds of the seasons. We also took off the screen door so we've still got to replace the trim and paint that too. Just one more project on the list. What do you think???
6 months ago

6 comments:
Cute! Cute! How fun!
I agree that it was way to Salmoney! Love the new color!
The new red is much better and I love the iron you picked to hang there. Very cute and the pumpkin patch is adorable!!!
VERY CUTE!!! I LOVE the pumpkins too Especially the bumpy ones!!! Darling of course!!!
The second one is way better! Cute wreath!
Looks awesome! You go girl
Post a Comment