It's so funny, it seems like from the time my kids start to walk until they hit the magical 18 months, they are such a handful. They want to be independant, but for obvious reasons they are more dependant on us to keep them safe from themselves than ever before! But Miss Maggie has crossed over onto the fun side! This little fart has gotten so big all of a sudden. She is communicating more than ever, and copies pretty much everything her brother does...unless of course she disagrees with him! The big news is that she has officially gone pee on the toilet. She has loved to sit on it for a couple of months now, and before every bath she'd ask to be sat there. For a while now she has come and told us, "pee, pee." and point down to her diaper when she is wet. And now she runs to me and says pee pee. So yesterday was the big day and as she was sitting there she started to pee and got the most surprised look on her face from the tinkling sound. It was so funny and Sam and I started to laugh and cheer and then she just exploded and started laughing so hard. I love seeing that "proud of myself" look on my kiddos faces when they accomplish something they are excited about. So in honor of her big milestone here are a couple of recent photos of the little firecracker.
"Man, why is the last fruit snack always so hard to get out??? This sucks!"
Sporting her new boots. This girl looooooves shoes. She now brings them to me, or sits and tries to get them on herself. It's actually pretty sad how much pleasure these boots and her little piggies bring me!
Cheesin' it up!
And just because he's so dang handsome, I in threw these pictures of the blur. Yesterday, as we were leaving for Krista's house to pick up my hair dye (pictures to come soon of my most successful at-home hair dyeing fiasco), I was snapping pictures of the kiddos with my old camera (the SLR is still in the shop.) Sam would not hold still and so these are the pictures I was able to get of him.
Before the game started. He's loaded up with cars and ready to go.
He just realized I snapped a non moving picture of him! Ah Crap!!!
The game has begun.
Ha, ha...I win!!!







2 comments:
Your kiddo's are so cute! They are such fun at that age!
Congrats Maggie! Love the pigtails!
Post a Comment