Monday, April 11, 2011

New photos

Krista and I were able to do a small photo shoot of the kiddos the other day, and these are some of my favorites.  It's definitely a lot harder to get 4 kiddos to "look this way!" and "smile, but not a psycho smile!!!". 
Sam just chillin' with Josh.

Maggie loving on Josh.

Helping Jack stay happy.

Jack is thinking he is done with all these kisses.

6 comments:

Ash H. said...

Oh, man, Erin! You're family is so stinking cute! What a lucky lady you are!

Wendy said...

Too cute!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Such cute photos. Hope your sending some our way soon! They are all getting so big so fast!

Ducksfly2gether said...

very, very fun. I love new pictures. It looks like your kids have taken well to the new kids on the block.

Liz Davis said...

I heard that the boys were putting on some chub and want to see pictures that are more recent! You have no idea how hard it is to keep our germs to ourselves... They all look so adorable!

Kristie said...

Love the pictures. Love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails