Sunday, July 1, 2012

We're back

Kendall and I were able to take a short little over night vacation last night and it was great!  We had so much fun with the friends we went with.  I was kind of bumbed that I didn't take a single picture the whole time...we were too busy having peace and quiet and actually talking to one another without a thousand questions being asked about everything around us!  We swam and ate and laughed for hours; we definitely needed this time together.  Thanks so much mom and Krista for watching our kiddos; they even took them to church today...hopefully they really were good for you!  While we were there we got stuck in an elevator for 40 minutes and our friend went and talked to the manager and got all of us jacuzzi suites for another stay...score!  So hopefully my kids were good enough that you guys can recommend someone else be willing to watch them for our next little trip...wink, wink!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails