This year for Sam's birthday we decided to do a low key party at home. We borrowed my sister Laura's fire pit and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in the front yard. It ended up being so fun! When I asked Sam what kind of cupcakes he wanted he said camo ones. So I'm thinking how in the heck do I make camo cupcakes??? After seeing a pin for confetti ones I made these. When Sam saw them in the kitchen he fell to the floor in excitement...I think he liked them!
Sam was so excited about the transformers he'd gotten that he'd quickly roast, then play under the table.
Lovin' that marshmallow face!
Man, I love this 6 year old kid! Maybe we should have wiped off his face!
Of course, no birthday would be complete without some rough housing and running around with daddy!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! Love Maggie's boot ;)
How fun! Those cupcakes turned out really cool!
Happy Birthday Sambo! Love you!
Post a Comment