That's what Maggie said as soon as she heard that we were going to my niece Jessica's wedding this weekend. We woke up at 4:45 on Saturday morning, got ready and headed out. My sister Wendy's kids were super nice and watched our kids while we went to the temple and the luncheon afterwards. The temple was beautiful and although it was an overcast day, I'm sure the pictures will be beautiful. It was so nice to have a whole morning just with Kendall...we were needing a date desperately! I love being in the Sealing room with my family...I felt my dad was there so strongly...both at Jessy's wedding and my nephew Ben's. I was a blithering idiot, but it's always nice to feel him.
The reception was beautiful and Jessica asked me to take some pictures. It was super dark, so they are not the best, but I think some of them turned out really cute.
I really wish that I had more pictures of all the decorations at my wedding, so I wanted to be sure to get some good ones of their cute stuff.
I loved the back of her dress.
My sister Jeanette and her husband Brad (Jessica's parents) were hanging in there, but you could tell it had been a very long day!
One of their cousins was being so cute. He'd take a drink of the lemon water and then make a twitching face. I was laughing so hard. So cute!The sign in table was really cute. They had a photo booth that had tons of props, and after you got your picture taken it would spit out two prints. One you got to keep and the other you glued into the book and wrote next to it. So clever and very cute.
Jessica's great Grandpa with a prop. This was my favorite picture of the entire night!
At the end of the night they went to get some photo booth shots in and I snuck in this picture. Love it.
After Vance tasted the cake he couldn't believe it was so good. This picture makes me laugh.
My niece's Taylor and Maddie caught the bouquet together, but hopefully Taylor gets married before Maddie since she's a couple years older!
My kids love their cousin "S-a-pencer" as Jack calls him. We will be so sad when he leaves on his mission this year.
Some mini future brides.
Jeanette and Brad are great parents and it was great to be with them on this major milestone in their lives!
So pretty...I think she may be grabbing his butt in this one!!!!! Oh my!

3 comments:
Darling pictures. Will you bring them on a disk to FHE on Sunday? Thank you so much. I didn't get to take any! Love the great grandpa with the lips one and the little girlies with the boquet!
i think my favorite is the one of her grabbing his butt!! then the one with Great Grandpa and the girls.
Such a great day!
Post a Comment