This is literally one of the best times of the year. It's still beautiful outside, the crazy fun chaos of summer is winding down & the structured, more regimented days of fall are beginning. You can almost smell it in the air....I don't know, maybe it's like a "Lorelai Gilmore thing." I love the excitement of new teachers to learn from, new friends to be made, & new knowledge to absorb....plus, the earlier bedtime & more mom & dad time is great too! I just might burst into song, HA! Another thing I love about this time of year is the opportunity I have to watch my husband give my kids fathers blessings. I always get a little teary as I watch him bless them one by one & give them personal, individual blessings... These amazing kids, that are our whole world, are given great promises of comfort & love & guidance. It's one of my favorite traditions! I'm so grateful for the priesthood and the opportunity I have, as a woman, to be a partner with my husband. Me fulfilling my role as Mother & nurterer and Kendall fulfilling his role as Father & priesthood presider. Together we can become a complete companionship.
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment