Today was an awesome, exciting, busy, & milestone reaching day. Sam started 3rd grade and Maggie started 1st. They were both so excited and a little nervous. Maggie got quieter and quieter as we got to school, and her eyes grew wider and wider. It was wonderful having them both be full day...no more kindergarten half days...hooray! I love this time of year, and really looking forward to fall.
No matter what school route you choose...whether it's public, charter, private or home...it's a great feeling to have a content feeling knowing your kids are right where they need to be to thrive. I think they both have fantastic teachers. They were beaming when I picked them up & Maggie just told me, "I was sad when school got over, I LOVE IT! Luckily tomorrow we start math. It's my favorite."
Today was also the first day of Jack & Joshy's preschool starting. We are doing the Upstart Waterford program & they had their evaluation testing today. They were both excited to finally be doing school like Sam and Mags. I'm really excited about this program, I think it's going to be great. If you want more info, let me know.
One tired, but really happy for schedules and growth, momma!








0 comments:
Post a Comment