Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Questions

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 8th grade; sitting in class, having a huge crush on Matt Coons.
What are 5 things on your to do list?
1- Get our new insurance in order so we can get prego!
2- Learn to do the sewing technique called punch needle.
3- Submit more of my pages to contests and get published.
4- Lose 30 lbs.
5- Take Sam to story time at the library.
If you suddenly became a billionaire:
I would buy the house of our dreams and a bronco for Kendall.
3 of your bad habits:
1- I'm a night-time muncher.
2- I'm always late.
3- I tend to be too bossy.
5 places you've lived:
1- West Valley City
2- South Jordan
3- Cedar City (twice)
4- West Jordan
5- Parowan
5 jobs you've had:
1- Zion's Bank
2- Coldwell Banker
3- Lowe's
4- GenPak
5- Homemaker (still at this career!!!)
5 things people don't know about you:
1- I love to camp, 4 wheel, and hike!
2- I love going for drives.
3- I really want another baby.
4- I hate tension and negativity.
5- I love junk food.

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

Good luck with the new insurance! On top of that ... haev fun with the baby makin! ha-ha

Anonymous said...

hey i didn't know about the junk food thing except when i slept over lol hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails