
1~ Samuel of course! He is so silly...he just started willingly giving out kisses and it is so stinkin cute! Every time he smiles it seriously makes me so happy.
2~ I love DMC Floss! It is so much fun to embellish my pages with this lovely thread!
2~ Red, Yellow and Blue acrylic paint! How awesome is it that with 3 very simple colors you can create any color you want? I love that.
3~ Little kids. Yesterday Kendall and I substitute taught the nursery class. Those little kids are so sweet. Sam had a party playing and teasing the little girls! 4~ The movie August Rush. I haven't seen it for a little while, but yesterday I found this song that's on my playlist. This movie was so inspiring and incredible. I came out of the theater finding new ideas in everything I saw!<
5~ Last night we spent the night with the Johnson side of our family and after we got home I couldn't stop thinking about what a blessing it is that we live so close to family now! We have so much fun just sitting around talking and laughing. I really missed that when we lived in Southern Utah.
6~ Scrapbooking. This is my newfound hobby. I have instantly fallen in love with it, and even though it's only been about 3 months since I actually started scrapping I am totally addicted! I love the creative outlet I now have.
7~ Hobby Lobby, Robert's and Heartland Crafts. These stores only feed my addiction I know, but it's fun to walk in a store that is so full of ideas.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
6 months ago

2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! It sounds like things are going great. I can't believe how big Sam is getting!
And we're loving the idea of checking out your blog! Thanks for the link and the comment, even though you know nobody can look cute pregnant! :)
Post a Comment