Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Layout

I finished this page today while watching conference, and decided to share it. I posted that I wanted to do a page about the quote from president Hinckley, and this is what I came up with. I actually really enjoyed creating a layout without any pictures, it was harder than I thought it would be, but I had fun painting the flowers big and taking up the whole page. Also, be sure to check out the Memory Makers site here, to see one of my featured layouts! These are just a couple of silly photos of Sam. He was laying on the floor eating Graham crackers and having fun while I was on the computer and Kendall was in the other room. He was sitting there so cute, with his legs folded behind him, and I just had to snap a few picutres.

1 comments:

Steph said...

I checked out Memory Makers on your page day. Very cute. And you will be happy to know that I did a page durning Sunday conference (by myself no less!!). My next question... Did you win??? GO TEAM ERIN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails