Monday, April 7, 2008

Well, I officially didn't get a winning call today. Darn it! It was fun today hoping and anticipating a call, but I am definitely glad the wait is finally over. I'm also getting excited to see who won and what layouts they submitted. I'm kind of toying with the idea of entering the Scrapbooker of the Year contest, but after today I was kind of disappointed with the way everything happened. There wasn't any kind of official posts or any information on the Creating Keepsakes website, and so no one new when the calls had been made or if they'd even been made at all. It definitely made for a long, drawn out day. Oh well...maybe next time.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

I am in the same boat...don't know whether to go for SOY or not. But I do love your work and think you should go for it!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails