What a fun weekend! It started out with Kendall, Sam and I going to the Outdoor 4x4 expo. We had such a great time. Kendall was seriously like a kid in a candy store...he is so cute when he gets so excited! Sam was in heaven because he was surrounded by big trucks with big wheels, and because we went to Target and got him a new mo mo since his last one broke! (He loved Seth's at the dunes so much that we had to get him one!) Then, on Saturday morning Sam and I picked up Laura and Krista and we went to the CK Outlet Sale and had a blast! We seriously made out like bandits...I can't wait to scrapbook with the new loot I got! They gave out free stuff like crazy and we got 3 CK books, and 6 magazines. I was so excited to go through them that after Sam went to bed and Kendall went to go watch the Jazz game with his brother Brian I decided to re-do my scrapbook morgue (ideas book). This is how it turned out!


It felt great to get new ideas and sort through the old ones I'd had before! Although I'm not completely done, (I have to sleep sometime) it's now separated into four categories: 1- overall layout, 2- specific techniques, 3- Phrases I like, and 4- card ideas. Then I also cut off the binding of my favorite books and put them in there so all my ideas are together! (I know, I am officially a Thomson like the rest of my crazy family that has to have everything uber organized!!!) So my challenge to you is to go through your ideas and put them all in one place and go through them often! It really does help to make your good ideas better!
6 months ago

1 comments:
Erin you are crazy! We are living in sandy and I would love to hang out sometime with you and your cute baby--well more like toddler!
Where do you guys live?
Post a Comment