This page was so fun to make! I got the idea from one of the {FREE} mags we got at the CK sale. What do you think? The picture really doesn't do it justice because there is a ton of texture that you can't really feel from this pic. Oh well!
6 months ago

7 comments:
That is so cute! Of course your stuff is always cute, but I love the buttons and rickrack. I hope my children are as photogenic as Sammy so I can have tons of cute pictures to scrapbook.
Super cute! I love it!
WOWZAA! Love your layouts! I saw your link on your comment on Elizabeth's blog, and decided to visit. I'm not the expert that she is, but I definitely think you should enter the SOY contest! Best wishes to ya!
Erin--I saw your comment on Elizabeth K's blog and came over here to check out your pages. I am no expert, but I just had to tell you---WOW! You are so inventive...I read every magazine/blog out there and I have seen nothing like your work---it's great, very unique! I also entered HOF this year and it was so cool to see what you sent in! Needless to say I'll be trying again next year! Best of luck and go for SOY...what do you have to lose???
kristina
I like your textured layouts...a fun twist on scrapbooking.
Super cute...
Oh my gosh - this scrapbook page is awesome!! Where did you get the idea for it? My sister is very much into scrapbooking... I was just flipping through and this caught my eye. Sorry for just dropping in!!
I actually got this idea from a CK magazine. The rainbow was just stitched on and I decided to add a little more flare...but this is one of the few layouts that I kind of scrap lifted.
Post a Comment