Last night Kendall, Sam and I went for a bike ride up to the park by the fire station to have a picnic! We had purchased a bike trailer for Sam to ride in a couple of weeks ago at a yard sale and have only been able to use it a couple of times because of the crappy weather...Needless to say, Sam loves it! Even if we are just going out to the garage, he will go and sit in it with the biggest grin on his face. So last night he was in heaven. He loves to play at the park, particularly he loves slides!
He is so freakin' daring...he will climb up to the slide all by himself, sit down and go down, over and over and over.
This slide was really tall and I couldn't believe he would go down it! Look how small Kendall looks compared to this slide!!!
Kendall is such a great Dad! I love watching he and Sam together. They have a great bond, and I love them so much!
6 months ago

1 comments:
I can't believe that he goes down those slides! I love these picts of you guys having fun! Were are the pictures of you on your bike?
Post a Comment