Well, it's official! I didn't get a call for Scrapbooker of the Year! It really wasn't like I was holding my breath or anything but it definitely is disapointing when the day is done and all the calls have been made when I didn't get one. Oh well! I may not have $10,000 worth of prize money, but at least I've got 20 great pages to put in my scrapbook. I will start posting them this week.
6 months ago

3 comments:
Don't feel bad. You are awesome at scrapbooking! I love your little monster page. That was so dang cute! I loved the little monster's you made too. So cute!
Hey Erin! I was so excited to see you on Anne's blog. Your little boy is absolutely adorable! It's been such a long time since I've seen you. Rach said something about getting together before Anne has her baby, and I really hope it works out! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of blogs to read so I can see what you're up to!
Hey I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind. It has been a long time but I still remember when we would take our long walks out to seminary in middle school. (erin robbins is the maiden name) Well Your family is so cute and it looks like you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment