So sorry that I have been M.I.A for so long...it's been a little crazy and yet mundane at the same time. I haven't really been posting because we haven't done much, yet seem to always be busy...explain that one to me. Anywho...last weekend we went out with Reed and Anne Sloat to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, then we went to see get smart. It was so fun to hang out with them and this movie was hilarious! We loved it. On Sunday we taught our new primary class (that is our new calling, we team teach the CTR 5 and 6 year olds) for the second time and have already resorted to bribery with skittles, which was very effective! Then Sam broke into a long night and Monday morning of puking! It is so horrible when he is sick because he is so abnormally lethargic and snuggly that you know he doesn't feel good. Luckily it was a quick sickness and he was back to his busy little self by Monday night. Also, a huge thing started this Monday...Kendall started school! Yeah!!! He is so cute, he was so nervous for Monday to come and it is so fun to watch him study and concentrate! I am so glad that he is liking school, because it would have been a long 5 years if he didn't like it. This week we have been for walks, we tended Rachel's kids and played at the McDonalds playground, we've been for bike rides, we've been swimming in the back yard little pool, and last night I went to Becky's house to help her with some freaking cute frames she is going to be selling at Quilted Bear. Here is one of the frames we made...check out how cute the rest of them are on her blog here. I got home last night at around 3:00 am and pretty much dropped into bed. Then, today laundry is being done, clean sheets are being put on beds, and bathrooms are being cleaned. Tonight Tom and Jen are sleeping over and we are going to party all night long. Also it is baby Nicole's first birthday and we are going to celebrate with her tonight. What a great week!
6 months ago

2 comments:
Wow, those frames are cute... I want like 17!!!!! Thanks for all your help!!! I owe you a ton!!!
-Becky
Hey there. We missed you at Nikole's party and hope to see everyone sooner than later. Oh yeah, I checked out Becky's site and I want... I don't know.... EVERYTHING!!! Jay says "thanks"!!!
Post a Comment