Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Details

Okay, so you figured out our cryptic announcement. Yes, we are prego and it was probably a little early to announce because I am only 6 weeks along, but I knew that once the cat was out of the bag you'd all know anyways. I have been feeling great...I have been feeling more nauseous than I did with Sam and the heart burn has already started, but I definitely can't complain because I've only thrown up once (of course while brushing my teeth.) Thanks for all the kind words and support...we are so excited and I have my first doctors appointment on Tuesday the 29 of July. So I will keep you posted!

7 comments:

Berry Family said...

Glad you are feeling great! Enjoy your doctors appointment!!

Sara Ancich said...

I ound your blog through Liz K. I have to say your layouts are so unique and refreshing. I know you were disappointed to not get picked, but hats off to you for applying. It is more than I have done. 20 layouts...Wow! and congrats, BTW.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Cute way to announce it

Sara Ancich said...

I read your disappointment over SOY... I think your layouts are so unique and refreshing. You should be proud. Just entering is an accomplishment.

Congratulations BTW...found your blog through Liz K's.

Steph said...

Congratulations!!! Hope it's a girl.

thebellcrew said...

YAY I am so excited for you! Not so cute pic of me at our get together but everyone else looks way cute! Hopefully all goes well at the appt.

AngMomof3 said...

Congrats on your pregnancy...hope you're not too miserable for this last half of summer!

Found this blog and thought of you... it's those "tips for publishing" you asked me about!

http://www.pubcalls.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails