Congratulations! I'm hoping this is an official announcement. :o) Now you're going to have to get one of those really cute baby monitors on your blog! Sam is darling, I love the blonde blonde hair!
Pregnant? Yeah! When I told Brinklee there was a baby in my belly she now thinks that she and everyone else has a baby in their belly as well. I am so excited for you. We can go through it together. How far along are you? Details!!!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting, and such a cute way to make the announcement! You definitely need to put more details on, like what's the due date, and how are you feeling, etc. So exciting!
I am a wife, mother and full-time homemaker! I'm an art major that fell in love with crafting and I pretend to be a photographer and a gardener. I really love fitness and all things related to it! I love spending time with my noisy family and in the middle of all our craziness I love having projects. I married the love of my life and we've been married for 10 years. We've had 4 beautiful children in 4 crazy years and they keep us on our toes. We are constantly learning, growing and trying to keep up with the demands of life; all the while trying to succeed at teaching these little people how to be great.
8 comments:
So is this really an announcement of expecting or can he just finally talk?
Congratulations! I'm hoping this is an official announcement. :o) Now you're going to have to get one of those really cute baby monitors on your blog! Sam is darling, I love the blonde blonde hair!
Pregnant? Yeah! When I told Brinklee there was a baby in my belly she now thinks that she and everyone else has a baby in their belly as well. I am so excited for you. We can go through it together. How far along are you? Details!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!!! THat is so awesome!!!!
Seriously?!?! That's AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I definitely want more details too! :D
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are SO excited for you guys! When are you due? I hope you are feeling well.
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting, and such a cute way to make the announcement! You definitely need to put more details on, like what's the due date, and how are you feeling, etc. So exciting!
How exciting!! Congrats, Erin & Kendall! Hope all is going well for ya'll. Keep us posted on the details!
Post a Comment