This is my latest layout that I've done. It's actually kind of pathetic because I haven't scrapbooked forever. My sisters are all getting together this weekend for a girls party and we are going to go to Swiss days up in Heber and then come back here and scrapbook all night long. I am so excited and all of a sudden have a huge scrapbooking itch! The rest of these pages are my Scrapbooker of the year contest submissions. These are ten of the layouts and I will post the other ten this week. Let me know what you think.
6 months ago













5 comments:
You seriously might be all-around the most creative person I know! These pages are incredible!!!! It shocks me that you didn't win Scrapbooker of the Year. About your hair... you could seriously pull ANYTHING off! One thing that has always stood out and will always stand out to me about you is your hair. You have the best hair! There is nothing worse than hair drama though, so I feel your pain. I think the reddish color is honestly really cute! To answer your question, we live in Riverton (right on the border of Herriman). You are back in S.J. right? We should get together one of these days. Oh, and that's awesome that you got to hear your little babe's heartbeat. What a sweet sound that is! How many weeks are you now?
Those pages couldn't be any cuter! You are SOOO talented and I LOVE your journaling! My friend scrapbooks for Creative Keepsakes...you could definitely do something like that!
I absolutely love your blog! Your LOs are amazing and are totally inspirational! Thanks for sharing and now I'm going to go and scraplift them!! Thanks again!!!
That was gross.
You are amazing, amazing, amazing! I want to scraplift all of your layouts. You have more creativity in your little pinky than in my whole body! WOW, I'm soooo blown away!!!!!!!
Post a Comment