Sam is so funny. For some reason he always has to ride this little truck. I can't believe how big he is getting, when I look at this picture all I see is his long legs! It's going to be so weird to see him next to a new baby in March. Crazy!
6 months ago

3 comments:
I tell you what's weird!! Changing Sams tushie and then changing a newborns~ It is so not the same thing and usually that's what pushes you over the edge and makes you make them potty train!
His legs do look really long! I can't believe how big he is. Also, by the way (little side note) ... we were watching the Olympics and I have decided that Michael Phelps and Kendall look alike!
He's totally not too big for that truck!!!! What a cutie, who is definitely growing up quickly. I am so excited to see your new addition in March! Sam will be the cutest big brother, I'm sure. So I'm doing a "monster" theme for Broox's first birthday (next month) and if you don't mind, I would love to somewhat copy the adorable monsters you made for Sam a while back. They are so cute and it would be perfect to make mini ones for all the nieces and nephews that come. Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't mind! You're so creative! :D
Post a Comment