Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A bleach bleeding emergency!

Well it's official! I no longer have any blonde left in my hair! It all started last night when I decided that I absolutely had to dye my regrowth because...come on 2 1/2 inches of dark brown roots just isn't attractive! So, I don't know if you remember my daring adventure of trying to do my own weave, but I thought I was pretty successful...obviously it wasn't professional, but it turned out okay. So I decided to take on the regrowth. Apparently my first attempt was just a cruel way to boost my confidence just so that it could be completely crashed after I took out all the little foils! It was so horrible. The stupid blonde had bled all over, so the unintentional dye spots were a lovely shade of orange, and the blonde was as white and Sam's hair. So gross. So after an emergency drive over to Krista's this morning (a huge thank you again to Krista...thank you for being awake so early!!!) she sent me packing with a full bottle of redish brown color. I am now sitting with it in my hair hoping that it will fix my lovely handy work. So if your ever contemplating whether or not you could put in your own highlights, you should definitely be ready to the possibility of disappointment! I will post pictures later today of my new dark do!

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

Oh you poor girl! Glad to hear ya were able to get it taken care of! How are ya feeling? We will have to get some of the girls together and do a little play date.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

DUh!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

We love the games! It's hard to turn the computar off!
Atkinson Kids

Related Posts with Thumbnails