Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctor's appointment

Well, I am officially in love with my new doctors office!!! I can't even tell you how much better it is. We went today for my first visit with my new doctor and it was great! He did an ultrasound and the baby looks great...he even said he thinks it's a girl, but can't be positive because the baby wasn't being very cooperative. {I wonder if that could be an insight into our future with this little one because Sam was actually posing so everyone would know he is a boy...and this one was being stubborn...yikes} I am so excited and can't wait till next week because this office is awesome; they do 'sneak peaks' aka early ultrasounds just to find the gender. Isn't that cool? So I will be finding out next Thursday if we are having a Maggie Alece or a Kendall Jack. I was asking Sam while we were on our walk today if we are going to have a Jack or a Maggie and he always says Jack...so we will see!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so excited for you! I'm glad that you like your new doctor's office.

Berry Family said...

Yay! Glad are lovin your new doctor. Don't be fooled if the baby doesn't cooperate while pregnant. Ella never gave us a profile or anything & she is a GREAT baby. So no worries.

Anonymous said...

It is none of the above!!! You were so modest!!! She just doesn't want anyone so see!!!

Nichole said...

Where is your doctors office? My doctor retired so I am looking around...I hate finding a new doctor because I was so comfortable with my other one!

So we are living in South Jordan...just off of 9800 S. and about 3000 W. I just couldn't get enough of South Jordan ;) So where are you guys living?

Unknown said...

That's so exciting Erin! I'm glad you like your new doctor so much, it helps to be comfortable. I think Wendy's right, she's just being modest. Cute names!

Emily said...

That is awesome that you get to find out so soon! No fair! It was agony for me to wait! It soumds like you already have your names picked out, which has been a hard choice for me to make! You are so on top of things! And by the way, I am 22 weeks (5 1/2 months) and definitely do look pregnant! In those pictures, it must have been the angle she took the pictures and what I was wearing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails